How to book an appointment/ How to cancel my appointment?
From July 16, 2018, appointments for visa applications will take place Monday to Friday from 9am to 11.30am and visa collection between 2pm and 3pm. Online appointment bookings are now available for the period after 16 July 2018.
1. All visa applicants must present themselves in person.
2. 1 appointment (a slot of 15 minutes) for 1 visa applicant. For instance, if you are a family of three, you must book 3 appointments (3 slots of 15 minutes).
3. Only holders of a GNIB/IRP card are entitled to apply for a visa at the embassy of France in Dublin (GNIB / IRP card must be valid for at least 90 days after your planned return from the Schengen area).
4. To be entitled to apply for a visa at the embassy of France in Ireland, France must be the main destination country throughout your first planned trip (Please check relevant details on the following page: 3543).
5. Failing to present a complete file (all requirements must be produced in originals and photocopies) on the day of your appointment will result in a delay of the visa process and may even lead to a rejection of your visa. Please check the list of requirements along with the proper application form on the following link : Requirements for short stay : rub264, Requirements for long stay rub577)
6. If you are looking for an earlier appointment, we invite you to check our calendar on a regular basis to benefit from a potential cancellation.
7. A complete application must be lodged from 2 weeks to 3 months (90 days) before the intended departure date