Study at the National School of Administration in France! [fr]
A springboard for your European ambitions and an accelerator for your career!
The Executive Course in European Studies from France’s Ecole Nationale d’Administration (ENA) addresses the paramount issues of our time from a European perspective: migration, consequences of climate change and the energy transition, development of digital technologies, economic growth and sustainable development, social cohesion, the fight against terrorism and more. The course fosters mobility, promoting career advancement and contributing to the Europeification of professional profiles. It will help you forge direct, valuable links with European decision-makers, gain insight into the workings of the European Union and develop a powerful Europe-wide professional network. Today, this network comprises nearly 600 senior executives and high-level players from all major sectors.
Training in the heart of Europe
- A high-level training course compatible with the exercise of your professional responsibilities
- A programme made up of 10 modules over a period of 10 months (two to five days per month)
- Travel in several Member States and one study tour
- Two modules closely linked to European institutions in Strasbourg and Brussels
Profiles and prerequisites
- Journalists, business executives, representatives of national trade unions, senior civil servants, legislators, local elected officials, political advisors
- Six years of professional experience
- No prior knowledge of European Affairs is required
- Fluency in French required
- English listening and reading skills
This programme comprises a general foundation complemented by insight into current European issues. The teaching content and methods are centred on concrete experience, giving participants the opportunity to meet with high-level actors in the field of European affairs. The CHEE features a strong focus on case studies and simulations of European negotiations.
- Step 1
Applications must be submitted online via the ENA website by Tuesday 15 October 2019 at 12.00 p.m.
- Step 2
Applications are subject to a pre-selection procedure carried out by ENA.
- Step 3
Pre-selected applicants are called for an interview with the selection committee on Tuesday 3 and Wednesday 4 December 2019.
The interview will focus primarily on applicants’ motivation and how they expect this programme to advance their careers.
- Step 4
Each candidate will be informed of the final decision by email or phone no later than Friday 20 December 2019.
You’ll find more information here on the ENA’s website.
You can also download the leaflets below :