This is Dairy Chef 2019 [fr]
Not in Paris for Dairy Chef 2019? We will be back next year, on 1st April 2020 in Galway Mayo Institute of Technology. In the meantime, here is an overview of the grand finale cook-off in partnership with the National Dairy Council and the Cniel.
Last event of the France-Ireland Gastronomy Month 2019, the Dairy Chef competition finale took place during the4th Forum of the France Ireland scholastic network on Culinary Arts, Hospitality and Tourism (FICAHT) on 3rd April 2019 at the CFA Médéric and the award ceremony at the Embassy of Ireland in France.
What is Dairy Chef all about?
What is it like to work with a French teammate?
What dairy products were used in the menus?
Many thanks to all finalists and their institutions for taking part in the competition!
• Danay Berhane – Cork IT
• Vincent Bigioni – Institut Paul Bocuse
• Hope Cuddihy – Waterford IT
• Agathe Dupont – Lycée Château des Coudraies
• Luca Konczak – CFA Médéric
• Chris Leech – TU Dublin School of Culinary Arts and Food Technology
• Médéric Louchart – Lycée Jessé de Forest
• Gavin Pope – TU Dublin Tallaght Campus
• Marion Toussine – Université de Cergy-Pontoise
• Paula Wardziak – Galway Mayo IT
To the jury: H.E. Ms Patricia O’Brien, Ambassador of Ireland to France, Ms Cathy Curran, National Dairy Council, Mr Tugdual Debethune, Holen restaurant, Ms Sonia Ezgulian, Les Sardines filantes, Ms Siobhan Gough, La Table de Cana restaurant, Mr Derek McClelland, Dairy Chef 2018 winner, Waterford IT.